Coastal Eyes of the Outer Banks
AMOS J WILLIS MD
Located in the Nags Head Professional Center
Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Custom Fitted Glasses
Personal Customer Service
- 80% of the population that need glasses can wear contact lenses.
- With your fitting, we use trials for sphere, toric, or multifocal lenses.
- These lenses are included in the fitting fee. (You wear them out of the office)
- You can have your vision corrected in a matter of minutes!
Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Your exam will take between 20 to 40 minutes.
- The entire eye, from the cornea to the macula, is explored.
- Your eyes may be dilated, depending on Dr Willis’ findings, and your medical history.
- We will be happy to assist you if contact lenses are needed or desired.
- Upper Blepharoplasty
Yag Capsulotomy Laser Surgery
- A Yag capsulotomy is a special laser treatment used to improve your vision after cataract surgery.
- 25%-50% of people may need this after cataract surgery
- State of the art – Solid-State Laser.
Excellence in Eye Care.
Appointments Only. Masks required.
When you wear your mask you’re protecting others. I wear a mask to protect you.
Get in touch and make your appointment/consultation today.
Nags Head Professional Center
112 West Woodhill Dr.
Nags Head, NC 27959
M-Thurs: 9:30am – 4:30pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Friday: Closed –
Emergencies call 911